Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (CSR)
SUNERZY® stands committed to the social and economic development of the communities in which it operates. The company’s commitment towards this includes contributing to Institutions which are engaged in activities aligned to the activities forming part of its CSR policies.
The key purpose of this policy is to:
- Define what CSR means to us and the approach adopted to achieve our CSR goals
- Define the kind of projects that will come under the ambit of CSR
- Identify broad areas of intervention in which the company will undertake projects
- Serve as a guiding document to help execute and monitor CSR projects
- Establish criteria for partner implementation agencies
The CSR Policy of SUNERZY® focuses on addressing critical social, environmental and economic needs of the underprivileged and downtrodden sections of the society. We adopt an approach that integrates the solutions to these problems into the strategies of the company to benefit the communities at large and create social and environmental impact. The policy includes contributing or adopting projects in the following areas:
- Livelihood enhancement projects
- Ensuring environmental sustainability
- Promoting education
- Other activities may be identified in future by the CSR committee.
Scope of CSR activities
We classify only those projects which are not forming part of the normal course of business of the company. All our CSR projects will be reviewed and updated by the CSR committee of the Board. The normal course of business of the company is to manufacture & market LED Bulbs, Tubes, Electrical Fittings, Lamp Shades & Electrical Accessories.
The company has constituted a CSR committee to oversee the implementation of the CSR policy of the company. The responsibilities of the CSR committee include:
- The CSR Committee shall indicate the activities to be undertaken by the company.
- The CSR Committee shall recommend the amount of expenditure to be incurred every financial year.
Any other executive of the company associated with the CSR activities of the company will report to the CSR committee for all CSR projects undertaken.
The total budget for the CSR projects will be decided by the CSR Committee.
Distributors, Retailers, Dealers may write to us for product & business related information.
OEMs, Manufacturers, Assemblers, Suppliers, Importers may write us with relevant information.
If you have at least 3 years of electrical industry experience, send us your CV with a recent photograph.
Get in touch with us on strategic affairs related to collaborations, partnerships, exports etc.